Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_vote_lcapHow to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_voting_barHow to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_vote_lcapHow to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_voting_barHow to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saraobdii88
Star

How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER Empty
PostSubject: How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER   How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 10:20 am

This is a tutorial to show how to use PCMTUNER ECU Tool working with the original software. Covering registration & activation, connection and ECU reading. Read this post to learn how it works.

Email Registration & Activation
* Install the PCMtuner
* After installation is completed, open software to register by email.
* Once register successfully, Remember to send your email to our sales for activation.

(as long as you buy our equipment, you can activate it for free once)
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER  border=" />
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-2-3
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-2-3
Connect The Device
* After activation is completed, enter into software again, select model and specific ECU model to be read.
* Choose appropriate connection method according to ECU(BENCH/BOOT/OBD)
* Click “INSTRUCTIONS”, here you can view the ECU info and specific wiring diagram.
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-3-3
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-4-3
How to connect PCMTUNER?
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-6-3

Step1. Connect the BENCH/BOOT cable to PCMTUNER, the other end to ECU.
(*Noted wire connection should refer to instructions code instead of colors.)
Step2. Connect PCMTUNER to the USB cable, the other end to computer.
Step3. Plug the power cord to PCMTUNER.

Note:
It requires to plug in the power cord to connect ECU via bench method,
No need to plug in the power supply to connect the device via OBD method.

Step4. Finally insert PCMTUNER Dongle.
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-7-3
How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER How-to-use-Original-Software-by-PCMTUNER-8-3

Read ECU Data
Click “READ and WRITE”>> Select appropriate ECU options >> Identification >> Yes >> Read >> Yes
PCMTUNER will starts reading the ECU, you can save it after reading is completed.

This is how to use PCMTUNER with PCM Tuner software.

https://blog.obdii.shop/how-to-use-original-software-by-pcmtuner/

saraobdii88 likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to use Original Software by PCMTUNER
Page 1 of 1