Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
How to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_vote_lcapHow to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_voting_barHow to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
How to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_vote_lcapHow to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_voting_barHow to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

How to Use Launch Thinkdiag ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saraobdii88
Star

How to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Use Launch Thinkdiag ?   How to Use Launch Thinkdiag ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2023 12:00 am

1. Download ThinkDiag App:
Search “ThinkDiag” in App Store or Google Play. ThinkDiag App is FREE to download. (as shown in the figure below)

2. Sign In or Sign Up:
If you already have a Thinkcar Tech account, please sign in with your Thinkcar Tech account; If you do not have one, please sign up for an account. Please note that one Thinkcar Tech ac-count is common for all products from Thinkcar Tech company.

3.Open the ThinkDiag App, click on “Sign Up”.
Input your username, email, and verification code (which will be sent to the email you input), then create your own password. Click on “Sign Up” and finish.

4. Activate a ThinkDiag Device:
After the registration, there will be a notification of “Activation Code”. Click on “OK” to open the activation page, you need to input the serial number and a 8-digit activation code of your ThinkDiag device.

5. Download Diagnostics Software:
After the activation, go to “ThinkStore” to download diagnostics software. Each ThinkDiag de-vice comes with 2 FREE diagnostics software for one year. Please select the software based on your vehicles, and download the corresponding software.

6. Insert the ThinkDiag Device into OBDII port in Your Vehicle:
Usually, the OBDII port is located under the dashboard, above the pedal on the driver’s side. Here are the 5 common positions of OBDII port (as shown in the figure below). Insert the ThinkDiag device, there will be a green light which indicates the device is powered on.

7. Bluetooth Connection:
Open the ThinkDiag App, it will automatically search to activated device and connect via Bluetooth in the App.

8. Start to Use Your ThinkDiag Device:
After the bluetooth connection, you can use all the functions of your ThinkDiag device such as: All Systems Diagnostics, Maintenance&Service Functions, OBD II Diagnostics, Thinkcar Re-mote Diagnostics.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1