Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
Autel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_vote_lcapAutel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_voting_barAutel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
Autel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_vote_lcapAutel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_voting_barAutel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

Autel Coverage Problem and Data Logging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saraobdii88
Star

Autel Coverage Problem and Data Logging Empty
PostSubject: Autel Coverage Problem and Data Logging   Autel Coverage Problem and Data Logging I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 9:36 pm

Sometimes we will encounter some unknow errors or othe tech problems while we testing the vehicles by using Autel Maxisys Tools. For such situation, we can upload the detail vehicle data online to Autel tech support. this will help us save more time and get a promote reply from Autel engineer about the solution of our problems

If there is a problem performing a function with the MaxiSys, please notify Autel by sending them a datalog so they can review and hopefully fix the issue.

So what shall we do exactly? How to datalog?

But first, make sure you have the latest updates.

Click the UPDATE icon to verify the tool has the latest updates for:

1. Operating Systems
2. Manufacturer (eg. Toyota, Ford, GM, Honda, etc…)

Obtain the latest updates and retry the test on the vehicle.

If you have the latest updates and the problem persists, press the PENCIL icon to submit a Datalog file to Autel.

If you do not have a current subscription and cannot obtain the latest updates, Autel’s response to the datalog submittal will be to “purchase a subscription renewal.”

https://blog.obdii.shop/autel-coverage-problem-and-data-logging/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1