Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_vote_lcapWhen Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_voting_barWhen Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_vote_lcapWhen Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_voting_barWhen Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
obd2tool
Star

When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? Empty
PostSubject: When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle?   When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm

OBD2 diagnostic tool trouble codes an automobile's "service engine soon" light. Clearing a trouble code should simply be done when the needed mending continues to be completed.

How You Can Obvious OBD2 Codes

A handheld code scanner is required to access the OBD2 system. Scanning devices all operate slightly in a different way by logo and model, but the operation is similar in spirit. The ELM327 Bluetooth scanner should be hooked to some vehicle's data link connection. The codes will have to be retrieved in the system. Then, an "erase" or "obvious" command should be keyed in to the scanner.

Trouble Codes

When the OBD2 system picks up a malfunction, a code is designated. When the malfunction repeats itself numerous occasions, the OBD2 system classifies it as being "trouble" after which activates an automobile's "check engine" light. Trouble code definitions are available in the scanner's manual an internet-based.

Pending Codes

Pending MaxiScan FR704 Code Reader don't have trouble status. But, when the problem continues, the machine can change the code's status to "Trouble." Pending codes don't activate a "service engine soon" light. However, they may be both read and removed by having an OBD2 handheld scanner.
Back to top Go down
dearheart1

When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle?   When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 am

this forum sucks. Join the best forum ever

Fantageforum.com

IT GOT ITS OWN DOMAIN. GET THE HE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS OUT OF HER FSF DONT KNO WHAT THAT NMEEN LOOK IT UP
Back to top Go down

When Should a Code Be Removed with an OBD2 Vehicle?
Page 1 of 1