Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_vote_lcapLaunch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_voting_barLaunch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_vote_lcapLaunch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_voting_barLaunch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function

Go down 
AuthorMessage
obd2tool
Star

Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function Empty
PostSubject: Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function   Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 2:42 pm

Operation steps of Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function:

Go to options:
Other—Equipment—File Management—-cnlaunch folder—-X431PADV—assets directory, find the file named StdCfg.ini.

Open StdCfg.ini with a text editor and click the edit button on the upper right to make the file editable.
Find the two fields “OnlineFlash” and “Flash”, their default value is 0, which means that the diagnostic software does not support online programming.

Change these two values to 1, and then save. After the save is successful, the corresponding value will become 1, as shown in the circled part in the figure below, which means that the diagnostic software can support the online programming function.

Note: In addition to North America, which is not supported, other regions can be set and operated according to the above method.
For devices other than China, the “Online Programming” menu option will not be displayed on the home page, and it will only appear after entering the corresponding diagnostic software.
Back to top Go down

Launch X431 PAD 7 configuration online programming function
Page 1 of 1