Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_vote_lcapWhat is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_voting_barWhat is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_vote_lcapWhat is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_voting_barWhat is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
obd2tool
Star

What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll Empty
PostSubject: What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll   What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 9:44 am

Original Launch X431 PAD II new high-end Android professional diagnostic scan tool comes to replace X431 Pad I, X431 V(X431 Pro) and X431 V+ (X431 Pro3). X431 PAD II comes with dust and waterproof design (IP65), including docking station for DBSCar, EasyDiag and golo Full system diagnosis for more than 70 brands; access to all available vehicle systems; coding, programming (key, immobilizer system) and service reset.

Launch X431 Pad II vs. X-431 PAD vs. X431 V Pro vs. X431 V+

Conlusion:
launch pad ll is powerful than X431 V+
But X431 V+ cheaper than X431 PAD2.
Back to top Go down

What is the difference between X431 v+ and the launch pad ll
Page 1 of 1