Fantage Star's Offical Forum
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Hey!
We know you want to look at the awesome forum here but one serious question...
Do you want to join us!
If so please register now!
Well Cya Soon!
Fantage Star Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantage Star l News l Fun! l Tips l And All Things Fantage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
obd2tool
Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_vote_lcapLaunch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_voting_barLaunch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_vote_rcap 
saraobdii88
Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_vote_lcapLaunch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_voting_barLaunch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_vote_rcap 
Mikhailrocks21
Twix7
josephine143
Swaggy
xrenaflorx
dearheart1
Anan
Angela
Poll

Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
obd2tool
Star

Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization Empty
PostSubject: Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization   Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 8:10 pm

Launch X431 ECU backup memory clear function locates at TOYOTA diagnostic S.W–>ABS–>work support. TOYOTA-16 or CAN BUS connector is selected for the vehicle without CAN system, while CAN ABS II connector is selected for the vehicle with CAN system.

Launch X431 Toyota Related Topics:

Toyota Yaw Rate Acceleration Sensor and VSC Light Reset by Launch X431
Toyota Crown 2013 All Keys Lost & Remote Programming by Launch X431

More topics about Launch X431 check here: How to use Launch X431

The following is the operation procedure:

Background for back up memory: ABS ECU includes main control function, self-diagnosis function and fail-safe function. When a malfunction in the system is detected, A DTC will be stored into the back up memory, warning lamp light on and the system is deactivated by switch off fail-safe relay. In this case, ABS system will operates as general brake system. If the malfunction disappears, the ABS will be active again, although after the stored DTC is cleared, the ABS warning will not be off. At this time, mode change function will be performed to extinguish the warning lamp. The procedure of clear back up memory is easy:

Please select “Yes” in the Step 1/2 fig. to clear back up memory, then clicks “OK” in the Step 2/2 fig.

Notice: VSC/ABS/EBC warning lamp will come on after performing this function. It will not be off after the DTC is cleared, you should perform as following:

Mode Change procedure:

a)Please switch ignition key to OFF when warning lamp comes on;

b)Ignition on, then enter into X431� ABS �work support;

c)Select(click) MODE change menu

Select(click) NO to enter CHECK MODE;

d)At this time, ABS/VSC/ECB warning lamp will flash, if no flashing, please repeat above procedure until ABS/VSC/ECB warning lamp flashes from in 1Hz to in 4Hz.

<note> 1Hz = setting

e)The process will take about 1 minute less or more depending on vary vehicle.

f)To extinguish warning lamp, please operate X431 into general mode (or change into general mode automatically by switch ignition key to OFF).

Click “OK” to change into general mode:

Back to top Go down

Launch X431 Perform ECU Backup Memory ClearInitialization
Page 1 of 1